Monday, November 19, 2007

Pricing adjustments & WOG

Hello, everybody!

Just a brief note to those of you inclined to purchase my CDs from me, there has been some minor adjustments to the pricing structure. CDs are now $16 each from my website www.solmusic.ca , and shipping costs have generally gone up. All in all, it should serve to be a price reduction for you, which is good news for you Christmas shoppers.

Speaking of which, be reminded that if you want CDs to arrive BEFORE Christmas, you would be well advised to order them a month or so in advance. The postal people are going postal that time of year...

If you wish to buy 10 or more CDs at once, I'll make you a good deal!

And one more note of (relative, limited) importance. It seems to me that Weight Of Glory is about 3 weeks away from being in hand. I am really hoping to get this one out to you folks by Christmas, since there are a couple of Nativity songs on the album that I would like for you to hear. It is not up on my website yet, but I am now beginning to take orders for it ...*IF*... you order it by itself. If you order it with a group of other CDs you may expect that the whole works will not reach you till after Christmas, for there is a possibility that WOG will be delayed.

It doesn't always seem this way to me, but this time... WOG will be my favorite so far. You can paypal $20 ($21.20 if you are in Canada) directly to my email address jamie@solmusic.ca and ask for it, and I will ship it to you. Or you could ask for multiple copies if you like, just to make me happy, and I would charge you accordingly...

May the Lord bless you all with faith, hope, and love; with excellent churches, and families to match, and fill your bones with thanksgiving to Him for sending Jesus!

No comments: